Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation Week

This marks graduation week for the Episcopal Divinity School Class of 2010. There's a lot to experience and process during these bittersweet days. The serious reflection...or shall I say blog-flection... probably won't happen until it's over. In the meantime, I'm trying to live in the moment and soak up the capper to my rocky, provocative, challenging, affirming, and inspiring three years at EDS.

As the end approaches, I'm very aware of how many people I have to thank. I wouldn't be who I am or where I am without the profound love and support from my family, my friends, home parish of St. James Langhorne in PA, the Diocese of Pennsylvania, the EDS community, and of course, the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I tip my cap and gown to you all.

Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment